Run Stalin, Run! Run Stalin, Run!

WOOT

I got 28 seconds. No lie. Button mashing is they key with using two hands and four fingers.

Rapelay Rapelay

Its okay.

Just a bit hard to figure out where some items go and what maybe one or two are.

Super Catapult Bros. Super Catapult Bros.

Has potential

Keep working on this, you're doing pretty good. Just work on maybe looping a few tracks, maybe a mute button, different backgrounds, and so on. This is a nice game already and has room for more and it could be great. Just keep working on it.

KonkilA responds:

Thanks for POSITIVE feedback!

Parody Island Parody Island

This is nothing but a sales pitch

Every few minutes, you're reminded "you'll need to buy the album". But the the other problems are slightly bad controls and music. Please make this better.

Blaze The Cat Dress Up Blaze The Cat Dress Up

Pretty cool

I would go as far to call it a Blaze look-a-like creator instead of dress up.

Bricker Bricker

Very fun

A very entertaining game, love the ice block look. I would suggest (only if you can or find help with) using a shuffle music feature using music here on NG.

Sprite Sheet Tutorial Sprite Sheet Tutorial

Dude awesome!

This is a great start for me. Thanks to this I can start making my own sprite based icons from sprite sheets. Awesome tutorial!

Shawn responds:

Thanks man :)

Dadgame Dadgame

And God said let there be awesome

*angelic chorus* And then Dad descended his tower of labor and summoned his sword of awesomeness and dealt hilarious justice to so many random and undeserving people. After so much work he then brought the holy flame of head upon him and dealt a mighty strike. It was then the world knew, Dad had come back from work and was starting his holy work. In short, I had a seizure from all the awesome.

The Naked Platformer The Naked Platformer

Very good game

Love how the boob sizes change with difficulty (hard is my fave). But whats getting me mad is on level 23 proximity is a pain in the ass. A caanonball will kill me and I'm not even close to it or the floating eyes. And whats the code?

M8studios responds:

Unfortunately hitTest() in Flash can only test bounding boxes, so if you play with the biggest boobs, you get a bigger bounding box, so you might get hit by something that isn't really touching you! I need to figure out a better way to do that!

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Pure Awesome

The first was just too amazing then this comes out...Not even Chuck Norris can reach this level of awesome. Magnificent work man, keep it up!