Sonic Chaos Sonic Chaos

Ok That Was Good

What else can I say? It was pretty funny and I laughed a good bit. Not bad work overall.

TGBOSSAES TGBOSSAES

Wow

That totally caught me by surprise! Wow, nice work man.

Taijj responds:

Thanks! Feel free to share this to others. Want to catch them by surprise, too ;) ^^

MarLo MarLo

This Should Be In A Collab

This would do great in a collab if you could join in one.

yoshiblue1733 responds:

Wow thanks, in complete honesty, I really didn't expect anyone to rate this a 10. But I appreciate the gesture. Is there anything that I could change that might make it even better? I have yet to submit it to my instructor, so getting some feedback would be great!

Thanks very much!

-¥oshiblue

Run Stalin, Run! Run Stalin, Run!

WOOT

I got 28 seconds. No lie. Button mashing is they key with using two hands and four fingers.

Rapelay Rapelay

Its okay.

Just a bit hard to figure out where some items go and what maybe one or two are.

Super Catapult Bros. Super Catapult Bros.

Has potential

Keep working on this, you're doing pretty good. Just work on maybe looping a few tracks, maybe a mute button, different backgrounds, and so on. This is a nice game already and has room for more and it could be great. Just keep working on it.

KonkilA responds:

Thanks for POSITIVE feedback!

:Song of Time- Darkest Hour :Song of Time- Darkest Hour

Very good work

Love the song itself, and this remix is beyond amazing but a few bits here and there just did not sound like they belonged. Take the very first second for instance.

Ver. 1 : Sparkster Lv. 1 Remix Ver. 1 : Sparkster Lv. 1 Remix

Ah, very nice

A very wonderful game and this remix makes it even better!

Sonic 3 Launch base ! Sonic 3 Launch base !

Pretty cool

Starting was a bit, too similar but really picked up as it went on. Nice effort.

spyroiscool responds:

Thanks !!!

whos the man whos the man

Saw this on FA...

And it still happens to be awesome.

Kitty Kat Kitty Kat

Very nice

Just by looking at this I think I might have an idea how to actually use my tablet.

Come For ME Come For ME

Ah yes...

I remember being a fan for awhile over her work at DA.